Friday, May 20, 2005

Call Me Ransom

Me : I actually spoke to a girl today by the name of RAIN

Me : Her 'english' name kononnya.

Me : Fucking rain

Me : She sounds like a goddamned downpour she's so BLUR

Friend: well, there's some in my contact list that's called Windy Wu and another called Ransome So.

Friend: my colleague said, maybe he wanted to be called Hansome but don't want to be so outright



*?*

Privacy not protected. If you're gonna choose the name... you're gonna have ta pay the price.

3 comments:

  1. hey! one more to add to my 'list'...

    In my line o werk...i get my fair shar of these here folks that think a regular english name is under them.

    Im gonna go post it on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really hippy chick kinda name ... like rainbow or flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twinkle Pang. Beauty So. Yes I'm Chinese...not China tho

    ReplyDelete