Tuesday, October 18, 2005

BACK TO BLOGSPOT

BACK TO BLOGSPOT

One post was about all I managed on Yahoo 360.  Sure it has loads of add-ons.  Sure it has all sorts of tools and categorized post sections that initially appealed to the control-freak in me.  But all in all (yes Mrs English 3  I’m starting a sentence with ‘but’), it only added to my confusion and complicated my life in ways I did not need.  

That wasn’t the only reason for my long absence from blogging though.  In part, I’d lost a desire to blog.  I had nothing new to say.  I was also dealing with some issues that I was not prepared to publicize on my blog, and for a while it consumed me.  

I’m back now though.  I’ve grown since I left, with new material to bring to my blog.  Superduperwooper.  Thanks also to Adeline, who gave me the last push I needed to return.   So in thanks, here’s the missing post you’ve been waiting for dear Ad…


2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Gayle,

    Comment ca va?
    It is nice to have you, my cyber-friend back again. I am honoured to be the first to comment. I'v also noticed a certain floweriness/depth/melancholic nature in your prose...but then again, it could be just me. (=
    I am wearing my hat at the office today. Dunno why felt the need to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, floweriness etc, spot on babe. what hat? post it on ur blog

    ReplyDelete