Thursday, February 09, 2006

Found It! Depression Chat Room

I discovered a great depression chat site on about.com that I’d recommend to anyone who’s depressed.  If the understanding chatter of the people there won’t help you, then realising that there are other people out there with even more ghastly problems will likely help to put your own problems into some perspective.

Plus with strangers, they aren’t afraid to tell you things like it is.  Things you may need to hear but your family and close friends won’t tell you.


Instructions
  1. Click on this link  

  2. Scroll down to the ‘Chat Centre’ in pink on the lower right hand of the screen.

3 comments:

  1. That site might be good for depressed people but it might have the opposite effect on those who are not-depressed. Sure did on me. But I'm good to go now. Hope you get over your depression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *chuckle* idiot. it was meant for depressed people only
    lah.

    and yes, my depression began and ended that same night,
    underlying problem discussed and solved. if my blog sounds
    melancholy it is because i only feel inspired to pour out
    words when i'm feeling pissed off or angry or hormonal. lol.
    otherwise, life's pretty routine and i'm happy :) Only
    somehow, happy doesn't do much for my writing mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only write when I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete