Monday, April 18, 2005

Daddy Dearest

Daddy is just the sweetest thing.

On the phone with him today he suddenly tells me, "Girl. Now, I love you. And I support your decision as long as you're sure it's what you want. I met ___ last night and I want you to do this for me. Ask her... what can I do for her that she's more comfortable with me. I tried making conversation but I didn't really have many topics to talk about. Ask her for me okay? And tell her, that as far as I'm concerned... she's a lovely lady. And as long as she takes care of you, she's in my good books."

*tears tears tears*

Thank you Daddy... you always continue to amaze me with your capacity for love and understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Please let Daddy know that I love him too. Sweetest... you almost brought tears to my eyes when you told me last nite. Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis in the Cornelius genes...

    ReplyDelete