Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lillian Who?

" Your Astrological Weight at Birth is

5liang 2chin

Solar Birthdate = 7 Nov 1977
Lunar Birthdate = 26 Sept 1977

Life will be a smooth journey for you all the way. Everything you do will be successful. You do not need to suffer or work hard. Family members that carry your surname will be famous too. You will be happy with your fortunes and the assets that you build. Wear a mystic knot to protect your good fortune luck. "


Riiiight. Somehow I think I got my birth-hour wrong, cause honey life ain't always a bed of roses for me.

6 comments:

  1. Gayle, i guarantee that the fortunes predicted for you truly are right! u just need to buy a bouquet-of-Jobe's-essance* and hang it on over your door. It is the REAL Mystic Knot.

    *active ingredients are Jobe's ass hair, in a knot.
    *Available all year round.
    *Half price when shedding!

    Come on...cant beat an offer like that now, can ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pay...just to watch Jobe pull out his ass hair in front of me...and my camera...

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRAP DO WE NEED TO KNOW THAT >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my own ass hair... or rather, the hair on my head sheds when I wash my hair - and proceeds to get stuck in my ass... which I then pluck out with immense relief, only to find it all tangled up.

    I have long hair on my head. Jobe, you have none.

    I will be oh-kay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correction... gets stuck in my ass crack.

    Speaking of cracks, I once read years ago, this phrase in a MAD magazine... "stuck to you like ass sweat on Drew Carey."

    The memory of those words still comes back to haunt me.

    ReplyDelete