Monday, April 18, 2005

Lights on, Lights off

Saturday night was a great example of how drunks shouldn't be allowed to, err... do anything by themselves.

We were at the Sports Club, I'd had one too many JD Coke's.
I passionately tell Sylvia, "I need to pee. I'm going to hold on to you cos i can't walk surrtstraight."

Off we go.
I push open the door to the loo and WHOA the lights flicker on! I stare up in amazement say, "HEY! Cool! They've got automatic lights! This is one high-tech club!"

At which point she tells me... "errrr... no. I switched them on."

*blink blink*

"Nooooo, are you sure?" says I.

"Yeah."

"Hmph," I snort as my eyes cross. "Wow."




For those of you wondering, no, there's no point to that story.

2 comments:

  1. You are so easily pleased :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends what it is... ask Kat.

    MUAH HAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete