Monday, April 18, 2005

Reunion at Rozells

Yesterday was the time of the great family reunion after my moving out a week ago.
My parental unit, my baby, my pair of friends... my 2-yr old Aussie fiance and his whole family were there.

We had a quiet dinner and my dear old sweet daddy initiated small talk with ___... in a bid to get to know her... he said, "___ you smoke? How much do you smoke? My wife smokes 2 packets a day..." and there we have it... the (___)-mom relationship initiation.

Memorable moments for me...

1. Daddy and the smoke dialogue
2. My mom digging in to the fried rice knowing that ___ had ordered it for us to share
3. ___ wiping ice-cream off little Williams face and hands with my Mom hovering by
4. ___ initiating conversation with my mom and dad
5. ___ seeing to my parent's wellfare... enough drinks, enough food, etc...

It was an amazing sight!!! I was extremely touched, so very happy and so very PROUD to have these fantastic people in my life.

Thank you baby, Mom, Dad!
I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. So that what it was !!!!!

    No wonder Kat was so chatty!!!!! it was the "meet the parents jitters". The Mua chee was her cupcake fix i suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloody baldy

    ReplyDelete