Monday, April 18, 2005

Lost in the Loo

"Lights On, Lights Off... Part 2"

Another classic example of not allowing drunks to wander off alone.
But this time, I'm bitching because Edgar bloody desserted me after saying he'd keep an eye out for me in case Aaron passes out (which Aaron did).

So what happened?

I throw my lungs up in the toilet then proceed to get hopelessly lost WHILE STILL IN THE TOILET. The damn thing was the space of a closet but I was HOPELESSLY unable to find the door.

And the moment between leaving the table and me reaching the loo took the space of 5 seconds - enuf for 'The E' to pass out... completely, totally, utterly, inevitably... dead to the world.

I resigned myself to my fate, the porcelain throne became my bed for the night.

THANKS EDGAR... I'LL REMEMBER THIS AT THE NEXT PARTY

7 comments:

  1. and in my eyes, you become more and more of a genius as each day goes by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that sounded familiar. didn't it happen to you at THE OTHER party as well? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my recollection of that night was pretty much touch n go, but heres what i recall:

    Alcohol: Hello Jobe!

    Jobe: Hello Al!

    Alcohol: Hey Jobe! meet Pillow!

    Papa Smurf: Jobe! Quick! Gayles about to get hopelessly lost in a 1-door bathroom!!!

    Jobe: zZZZzzzzzz...*snort*...zzz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine went something like :

    Alcahol : Ello Capes!
    Capes : Ello!! long time no see!
    Fon : Ello Capes!
    Greens : Ello Capes!

    Capes : oh...fwuck...

    *puff puff*drink drink*

    Capes : .....where am i...??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were bloody passed out and sharing a bed with one of your boyfriends in the other room, u fag. Ditched your cousin! HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, at least u guys got beds to begin with!

    When i finally got on board, Kimmy thrust-kicked me off the godamn thing...

    Ill forget the part about me gagging and Kimmy thinking i was gonna blargh all over ur feet, but heck...it was still a nasty kick!

    :P

    ReplyDelete