Monday, April 18, 2005

Red Lights are FUN

Here I go again, attempting to buy a car.

The first time I tried this, I was simply inundated with so many views that I decided to give it a rest.

Now I'm trying again... on a solo mission to buy a vehicle minus the rotor blades (what I really want is a helicopter) that will cruise the cramped Penang roads. I look forward to grabbing my Smart Tag device, pretending it's a Star Trek scanner... and furiously scan neighbouring cars at red lights for suspicious alien activity.

6 comments:

  1. Make sure you get something simple and within your grasp :)

    No need for all those new fancy-schmancy and complicated features like air-conditioning and all its science.

    :P
    XD
    -the ed-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?

    Hey, I've already got one like that.

    It's got an a/c - but it doesn't work... sounds right up your alley. Wanna buy it? I could use it for my downpayment.

    MUAH HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey babes, if you need any help putting on A/C or getting from your car to a toilet and out, I'm here for you ok? I love you so much see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just buy one with enough "juice" in it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. gimme back me smartag dotard!!!

    ReplyDelete