Friday, May 27, 2005

IPOH IS A DEADTOWN

Just as we arrived at Ian and Diane's apartment... ___ went off in search of Diane, eager to begin a war of wits. She saw her in the spare room, back turned to ___... painting the wall.

"Oi! Ipoh is a deadtown!" She sniggers loudly.

No response from Diane. STRANGE. She always jumps to the bait.

Well, not so strange. See... it wasn't Diane whom ___ was talking to.

SNIGGERS from the rest of the family! MUAH AHHAAH

Pooor ___. Nice try. Diane is a formidable opponent even when she is NOT there. HARHARHAR

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who was she talking to lah??? Auntie Annie I bet. If it was Aunty Annie, Kat was lucky that she didn't get an Antonio Bandyass kick!!! No wonder when I saw Kat at Chee Seng, she quiet oni....And oi...enough about Ipoh already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe.... yeah it was Auntie Annie... but I think she was stoned from the paint fumes, didn't even realise Kat was there I think. HAHAHAH

    I never told Kat that Ipoh is a dead town. She surmised it herself when I told her about the book in the library. HEHEHEHHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent 3 years....THREE YEARS AT IPOH STUDYING LAH..izz dead...izz beyond dead...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..but thats where NASA trains thier flight personnel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a Pablo Fransico voice...

    "MONYET ANGKASA..."

    ReplyDelete