Friday, May 27, 2005

The Theory of the Tesco Couple

When a tree falls in the forest and there's no one to hear it, does it still make a sound?
Of course it does.

But when a Tesco couple is alone, and there are no witnesses to their shenanigans, do they still behave like a Tesco couple?

___ and I were heading to the car in the carpark. On the way, something got into us... she started running and I started chasing after her. She got into the car and locked me out. I jumped on the hood.

She drove off... with me there... sitting on the hood like a bargain basement hood ornament from Cosplus.

Soon though, we saw lights of another car coming into the carpark. She stopped, I jumped off, she let me in. And we continued our day as normal, giggling like 2 year olds in the car.

Now when I go to Tesco, I look around.... and I wonder....

6 comments:

  1. You should try the trolley slalom, fastest person to go down the aisle wins, the person who knocks anything from the shelves is disqualified.

    Great fun that, the best aisle (i.e. least likely to have anyone around) to use is prolly the one with the mops, extension cords and other general merchandise. At least it is in KL, I have no idea what the purchasing pattern at Tesco PG is like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. im wondering what the bystanders would think...

    and btw...trees falling make no sound if nothing hears it!! :P

    dont make me get nerdy on ur ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bystanders at Tesco would think:

    "Got contest ah?"
    "What's the prize-lah dey?"

    *heheh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. the scary part is i think ol tigger hit spot on up there...

    ...yes, that is definitely a possible thought with Tesco folk.

    eep

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite is still... elbow the shoppers aside to score points.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slalom...aint that where people go and pray and stuff?

    Oh...thats Shalom...

    ...same difference...

    ReplyDelete