Friday, May 20, 2005

MY MORNING WAS FILLED WITH IDIOTS

Yes indeedy. I'm gonna follow in Jobe's blogsteps and post a

*rant warning*

First off... I get a second postcard from UNITAR saying my application is incomplete and would I please send my full diploma transcripts.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE - those ARE my FULL **** transcripts. And if they don't fit your criteria then bloody hell come to a decision about what to do next... providing what you decide to do next, is not to SEND ME ANOTHER BLOODY POSTCARD!!!

Are you REALLY an EDUCATIONAL FACILITY?
Or is UNITAR short for UNIversity of reTARds!

Why am I even applying to you?!!

*sigh* Because you hold a monopoly in the subject I want to take. DAMNIT
Which, *IRONY* is a Bachelor's Degree in EDUCATION.

*STAB STAB STAB*
*SHOOT*

No comments:

Post a Comment