Friday, May 20, 2005

World's Stupidest First Names

So yeah... I call up this college where I took my SBP DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, because the legitimacy of the diploma came into question while applying to pursue a degree in Education.

Whatever.

UNITAR has my certificates. They're in the INDUSTRY.
If they don't bloody understand the programme - you know which college I studied at.
You've got all the connections.
CALL THEM. FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION. ARM YOURSELF WITH THE KNOWLEDGE.

No. They send me a postcard... but that's not the reason why I'm writing this blog.

I'm writing this blog because the coordinator at the college where I'm studying at has a first name - her English name, I'm informed by the girl who's answering the phone... is Rain.

Yes. "What's her name?"

"Ms Rain"

"What's her full name?"

"Ms Rain. Her English name."

"That's her ONLY name? Does she have any other name to go with that name?"

"Ms Rain xxxxxx" (for privacy purposes)

So yeah, I spoke to Ms Rain...

... but really honey, you sound like a goddamned Downpour.

3 comments:

  1. Whatever happened to Telephone Etiquette training as part of induction in the workplace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not a downpour... more like a drizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where got people comment on their own posts one?

    ReplyDelete